Website Greenwood Physio
We have a position available for YOU!
We have open slots for Limited registration Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists based in Australia.
Having a host of very experienced supervisors and having years of experience with supervising, Greenwood Physio understands the challenges faced by Limited registration therapists.
We seek to nurture and hone your clinical and non-clinical skills in our very amicable environment and give you opportunities to expand yourselves as top therapists.
Key qualities we value:
- Problem solvers
- Can-do attitude
- Team players
What’s in it for you?
- Great mentors and a great team!
- A generous base salary in line with your profile ( $60K to $100k)
- Regular and relevant professional development sessions, knowledge sharing with senior clinicians, fun team building activities
- Career succession and leadership opportunities
- A chance to experience working with a diverse set of key clients
- Fun socials events!
- Sponsorship opportunities for high performers
Like what you see? Send in your CV to our HR team.
Who we are – The Greenwood Physio team
Greenwood Physio is a quality provider of exceptional allied health. Having been in action for 12+ years, our thriving aged care arm provides exceptional service to several reputed aged-care facilities across metropolitan Perth aimed at managing and reducing pain among our cherished elderly WA folk.
What you’ll benefit from!
- Full-time position & part-time positions
- Working together in a collaborative team environment with a strong customer focus
- Provision of pain management treatments backed by evidence-based practice and mixed modalities
- Hands-on role with an opportunity for comprehensive assessments and/or home visits
- Exceptional rehabilitation, reconditioning and falls prevention treatment programs
- Qualified in Occupational Therapy/ Physiotherapy
- AHPRA Registration (Limited or full)
- Current drivers licence
- Professional indemnity and Liability insurance
- Experienced very highly valued
Your cup of tea? Send in your CV to our HR team.